Today at Clemcott, quality tangerine, we show you this tangerine recipe with chocolate and coconut. An ideal recipe for the snacks of the little ones in the house or for those with a sweet tooth. Do not miss it!
Ingredients for 4 persons
· Peeled tangerines cut into wedges (4 tangerines).
· Chocolate bar of your choice
· Grated coconut
1. First, melt the chocolate in a water bath.
2. Second, dip each tangerine wedge halfway and place in a large dish.
3. Finally, decorate with grated coconut and let them cool. Ready to eat!
If you liked our tangerine recipe with chocolate and coconut, we invite you to visit our blog www.clemcott.com/blog/. Every day we share our best recipes based on quality tangerines. ¡So delicious!
Here we have made a selection of our sweetest recipes for you:
- Tangerine Panna Cotta
- Almond, Tangerine and Lemon Cake
- Sweets Made of Quality Late Tangerine
- Tangerine Cocktail
- Citrus Fruit Infused Water
- Surprise yourself with this rich tangerine Sangria recipe
- Detox juice
- Beet, carrot and tangerine juice
- Quality tangerine cream
- Thin Pizza with tangerines
- Tangerine Pumpkin pie in a jar
What is your favourite one? They are all delicous, right?